Thursday, July 24, 2008

Join a Global Village Team to build in Bangladesh!

Hi ! my name is Sanjay, and I am the Volunteer Programs Manager of Habitat for Humanity Bangladesh. I have experience of hosting volunteers for the last 5 years. Bangladesh is an amazing country, people are very kind and they love to host.


We need your support to eliminate homelessness from this developing country.


I salute your dedication and commitment of giving a hand to the people in need. Community and culture in Bangladesh is different from the other world. I believe you will have a life changing experience here.


You are always welcome to Bangladesh to make a difference!




Prince Sanjay Saha
Manager, Marketing & Volunteer Programs




For information on Global Village Teams, click here.


To contact the Volunteer Programs Manager, click here.


To see how you can get involved in Bangladesh, click here.

No comments: